Rochester Hearing Aid Provider
Over the years we have helped many patients regain quality of life and communication with loved ones. Significant hearing loss cannot be restored to “normal” levels, however, the function you regain can make a world of difference at home, in the workplace, at the ballgame or at your favorite restaurant. Our strategy is to treat you compassionately as an individual and confidently address the problems you encounter using solutions we have found to bring the best results. We will put our years of experience to work for you.
Hearing Aid Options
PURE® by Signia Hearing Aids
Widex Beyond™ Hearing Aids
One Size Does Not Fit All
TOGETHER WE WILL ARRIVE AT OPTIONS THAT BEST FIT YOUR DIAGNOSTIC TEST RESULTS AND LIFESTYLE.
- We honor all hearing aid warranties and can handle repairs on all makes of instruments.
- We fit all brands of hearing aids.
- All hearing aid fittings are based on fully diagnostic testing data, not five-minute screenings.
- Type, configuration and severity of loss are taken into consideration.
- All diagnostic results are shared with your primary or referring physician, following HIPAA guidelines.
- Hearing aids have been used to improve: hearing, hearing in poor acoustic environments, tinnitus and auditory processing deficits.
Hearing Aids/ Tinnitus Therapy
- Directional microphones, which improve sound localization and improve listening in background noise.
- Multiple styles and sizes, depending on gain requirements, lifestyle, dexterity and other patient factors. These include Behind-The-Ear (BTE), Custom-fit, and Receiver-In-Canal styles.
- Tinnitus treatment settings, in order to reduce the hearing aid wearer’s perception of ringing in the ears.
- Sound therapy used for Tinnitus Retraining Therapy.
- Traditional tinnitus therapy used two separate devices, hearing aids and sound therapy noise generators. Now they are combined in one device for ease of use.
DO YOU HAVE TROUBLE HEARING IN THESE DIFFICULT LISTENING SITUATIONS?
- hearing speech in background noise
- hearing in restaurants in presence of background noise
- always having to ask people to repeat themselves
- taking notes in meetings
- hearing the speaker in group meetings
- hearing at places of worship
- following directions
We have a solution that can help. The Mini Microphone is a specific adult/pediatric FM system that can be paired to Resound Alera and Verso hearing aids to stream voices and sounds right to your hearing aids.
You can use this technology to:
- Hear your television directly into your hearing aids in the presence of background noise.
- Hear the lecturer during a meeting in the presence of background noise.
- Hear your speaking partners voice directly into your hearing aids in the presence of background noise.
- Hear your computer’s audio or iPod directly into your hearing aids without using headphones.